Because of all the news stories about the possibility of a church split in the United Methodist Church, it is important that we stay in touch with issues and discussions going on. We are reading many quotes and comments from people who have opinions about the situation. Some of them are constructive, but in some cases they are wide of the mark. To help us reach our own conclusions, here are some videos reflecting on the issues.
These videos represent both sides of the question about churches on one side or the other.
- On what the Bible means to our church
- On why the church has divisions
- On thoughts about disaffiliation (Bishop Palmer)
- Bulletin Inserts
- 02/26/2023 – Discernment letter to our congregation
- 03/12/2023 – History of Methodism
- 03/26/2023 – Investigation Concerns and Issues
What are your thoughts?
We created the below email address for you to ask questions to share your thoughts. You the author of your email will be kept confidential. You may authorize us to use your identity if you wish. Your question and the response may be used in future communications of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Please submit your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org